Dienstag, 24. April 2018

Welcome to Roland Schuhmann Photography

My schapendoes Felix
Hi all!

My name is Roland Schuhmann and I am an amateur photographer based in Jena, Germany. In my main profession I am a historical linguist, working on the "Etymologisches Wörterbuch des Althochdeutschen" at the Saxon Academy of Sciences in Leipzig.
One of my main hobbies besides taking care of my now nearly 14 year old schapendoes with the name Felix (von der kleinen Nierwaldvilla) is photography. I mainly take landscape/nature photos, try macro photography and sometimes city photography.
My camera is (now) a Sony α 68.


You can also follow me on Facebook and Clickasnap.

I invite you to join me on my journey in photography and would welcome your feedback.

Best wishes,
Roland.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Half a year later ... (II)

What has happened ?? What went wrong ?? By far more serious, however, was the impact that watching the YouTube Channel of Ken Wheeler ak...