Samstag, 26. Mai 2018

My wish list of lenses

When my new Nikon D750 will arrive at Tuesday I will only have one lens, the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1,8G, so a nifty fifty. I start only with this lens for two reason: 1. Its price is unbeatable (I have never needed until now a f/1,4 or even a f/1,2); 2. It will give me the possibility to really get to know the camera by heart and to enhance my creativity using it (cf. the brilliant two videos by Mike Browne [Part 1, Part 2]).

Of course sooner or later (rather sooner) I will start to purchase other lenses. The selection of available lenses is of course extremely overwhelming. Luckily, most of them are simply too expensive for me to come into question (therefore there is not a single other Nikon lens on the list) ...

So, the following is my (realistic) wish list:

- As a wide angle lens either the Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art or the Tamro 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD (difficult choice - more ultra wide angles [which I appreciate] vs. more speed).
- As a normal range standard zoom the Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2,8 Di VC USD G2.
- As a tele-zoom either the Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2,8 Di VC USD G2 (very expensive but fast) or the Tamron AF SP 70-300mm 4-5.6 Di VC USD (cheaper and more tele).
- As a ultra-tele-zoom either the Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6,3 Di VC USD G2 or the Sigma 150-600 mm f/5-6,3 DG OS HSM Contemporary.
- As a macro lens either the Tamron F017N SP 90mm f/2,8 Di Macro, 1:1 VC USD or the Sigma 105 mm f/2,8 EX Makro DG OS HSM.

Of course, some more prime lenses would be nice too.

Nobody said that photography is a cheap hobby ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Half a year later ... (II)

What has happened ?? What went wrong ?? By far more serious, however, was the impact that watching the YouTube Channel of Ken Wheeler ak...