Sonntag, 17. Juni 2018

Just over two weeks using the Nikon D750

Poppies behind a wooden fence
It has now been two and a half weeks since the Nikon D750 arrived, my first full frame camera.
I had already purchased the nifty fifty Nikkor 50mm f/1,8 lens. I wanted to start with exactly this combination in order to be able to fully concentrate on composition and creativity.

Some blossoms




Without any calibration of the lens I took the first picture of somy poppies behind a wooden fence and I was from the start extremely impressed by the quality of the picture. The photo with the blossoms was even better because the wind made up for the missing calibration. The photos displayed a great sharpness and extreme detail over the complete frame - simply amazing (especially when I compare the quality with my former Sony Alpha 68).



After the calibration the results were even more impressive. I really do like the the results I do get with this combination and it doesn't matter if the objects are close by or further away.

View of the Fuchsturm (Fox tower)
Peach-leaved bellflower














I also like the colours, this camera does produce. So all in all I am extremely happy that I switched my system to this camera.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Half a year later ... (II)

What has happened ?? What went wrong ?? By far more serious, however, was the impact that watching the YouTube Channel of Ken Wheeler ak...